Welcome Home

res·o·nance - noun
"Electricity- that condition of a circuit with respect to a given frequency or the like in which the net reactance is zero and the current flow a maximum." This definition of resonance as electricity is a great scientific way of the truth - we are all energy. What frequency do you choose to resonate at?

This blog is the beginning of The Resonant Man Project - a journey of discovery into what makes for an awake, aware and alive mature man. The entries will draw from many sources. The focus is global.

I request the following of You:
#1. Subscribe to this blog and invite others to join
#2. Comment often - all perspectives are welcome.
#3. Voice your opinion in our poll - it will change often

Remember: to shine your brilliant light on all you are being, doing and having. You choose your destiny with every breath.

Sunday, November 9, 2008

A Young King - in another land

In Bhutan, a new, and very young, King has been crowned. Click on the picture to read about the ceremony and the Constitutional Monarchy. I know nothing about Bhutan, to speak of. What I am intrigued by is reading that the State offers free education and health care to all it's citizens. Hummm...seems like they are living a tradition older than known time. In the tradition of the true purpose of a KING - I believe it was always intended that the monarch's first duty is to protect and care for his/her people. I am assuming they do this with freedom and integrity and equality in Bhutan (might be a big leap of faith) and if I'm off - at least I have a dream I can hold up. A dream I believe the United States is very close to achieving. Again, I see Obama's election as not a big deal as the first Black President. I see it as a very big deal because I believe we will see radical change. I believe he will keep and exceed a lot of his promises of change - and as our "monarch" the politicians will follow him. Yes, there will be debate as there should be but in the end he will guide us through a process of unification, a process of oneness. Will you join me in dreaming and believing this and more is possible?

No comments:

Post a Comment