Welcome Home

res·o·nance - noun
"Electricity- that condition of a circuit with respect to a given frequency or the like in which the net reactance is zero and the current flow a maximum." This definition of resonance as electricity is a great scientific way of the truth - we are all energy. What frequency do you choose to resonate at?

This blog is the beginning of The Resonant Man Project - a journey of discovery into what makes for an awake, aware and alive mature man. The entries will draw from many sources. The focus is global.

I request the following of You:
#1. Subscribe to this blog and invite others to join
#2. Comment often - all perspectives are welcome.
#3. Voice your opinion in our poll - it will change often

Remember: to shine your brilliant light on all you are being, doing and having. You choose your destiny with every breath.

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Entitlement - Part 2

I mentioned a book I am attempting to read, "The Ascent of Humanity" by Charles Eisenstein. It's heavy. And I know I'll read it eventually. For now, here's the next part on entitlement as I see it. So I had guilt about my entitlement issues because when I was deep in the desire for things - including addictive things, I was way too consumed by them to feel anything else. "I must have it" was a subconscious voice that was like a spiral that took me to the depths of instant need for something. Once satisfied, like a beast of burden, I would look for the next pleasure or thing to buy. So you ask - so what now what? Well as much as we all know it's about the inside-out work we all must do - it isn't till I can truly live that way and recognize when I am in a spiral of the outside-in, that I can connect with what truly matters - faith. Stay tuned for much on faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment