Welcome Home

res·o·nance - noun
"Electricity- that condition of a circuit with respect to a given frequency or the like in which the net reactance is zero and the current flow a maximum." This definition of resonance as electricity is a great scientific way of the truth - we are all energy. What frequency do you choose to resonate at?

This blog is the beginning of The Resonant Man Project - a journey of discovery into what makes for an awake, aware and alive mature man. The entries will draw from many sources. The focus is global.

I request the following of You:
#1. Subscribe to this blog and invite others to join
#2. Comment often - all perspectives are welcome.
#3. Voice your opinion in our poll - it will change often

Remember: to shine your brilliant light on all you are being, doing and having. You choose your destiny with every breath.

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

The Man In The Mirror

Regardless of where you stand on the "loved him" to "hated him" scale - Michael Jackson was a icon. I want to take a moment to honor his brilliance by remembering "The Man In The Mirror". I had never read the lyrics to this song till just now and I like what I read. Most of you who read my blog are familiar with the concept of the man in the mirror - that what I see in the world is simply a projection of myself. As we often say, "if you spot it, you got it." That's not exactly what Michael's lyrics are saying but what he does say is the beginning of going deeper to that level of oneness - of recognizing that we are all connected. What I think, feel, act upon with you is simply a reflection of what I see. Read the lyrics, and add comments on what you take of this popular song with deep meaning. Blessings to Michael Jackson for touching the hearts of millions.

No comments:

Post a Comment