Welcome Home

res·o·nance - noun
"Electricity- that condition of a circuit with respect to a given frequency or the like in which the net reactance is zero and the current flow a maximum." This definition of resonance as electricity is a great scientific way of the truth - we are all energy. What frequency do you choose to resonate at?

This blog is the beginning of The Resonant Man Project - a journey of discovery into what makes for an awake, aware and alive mature man. The entries will draw from many sources. The focus is global.

I request the following of You:
#1. Subscribe to this blog and invite others to join
#2. Comment often - all perspectives are welcome.
#3. Voice your opinion in our poll - it will change often

Remember: to shine your brilliant light on all you are being, doing and having. You choose your destiny with every breath.

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Have a Little Faith

Michael Franti is my new music hero. I love pretty much all of his album that I bought on an impulse thanks to Shazam app on my iPhone (it picks up a song from for instance the radio and let's you buy it instantly at iTunes). The words that really hit me hard are: "and when the rain falls down You know the flower's gonna bloom and when the hard times come You know the teacher's in the room and when the sun comes up You know that I'll be there for you" Yes, the teacher is always "in the room" - in me. Each time I am provoked by anything - I have the opportunity to choose to learn from it. And when I know that the teacher is a higher power, that is part of me (and I am a part of that one power) then life is what it's meant to be - a series of lessons that evolve my soul's journey. I invite you to go listen to Michael's song if you haven't already - here it is on YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment