Welcome Home

res·o·nance - noun
"Electricity- that condition of a circuit with respect to a given frequency or the like in which the net reactance is zero and the current flow a maximum." This definition of resonance as electricity is a great scientific way of the truth - we are all energy. What frequency do you choose to resonate at?

This blog is the beginning of The Resonant Man Project - a journey of discovery into what makes for an awake, aware and alive mature man. The entries will draw from many sources. The focus is global.

I request the following of You:
#1. Subscribe to this blog and invite others to join
#2. Comment often - all perspectives are welcome.
#3. Voice your opinion in our poll - it will change often

Remember: to shine your brilliant light on all you are being, doing and having. You choose your destiny with every breath.

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Aware

Once I am awake to an issue - from my inner consciousness, different perspectives and choices start to emerge. "I can see clearly now, the rain is gone" is an anthem song for me. Once I am awake I can see what's in-front and all around me better than before. Becoming aware of the options, the alternatives is the beginning to a true inner power and peace. I am starting on the path of not being a victim or perpetrator to anyone or anything. I step up in responsibility to change what has not been right in my life and in doing so I make my world (the world) a better place. So a tangible example - the financial crisis. Instead of pointing at the bigger picture of corruption and greed on Wall Street, let me bring it home. Pre-recession, I spent liberally - unconsciously. Post-recession (or I guess in the midst of it) I am getting better at more conscious/aware decisions on how I spend. I am grateful to continue to have a well paying and rewarding job. Still I step into responsibility - not out of fear of what may lay ahead but out of a decision to live differently. I ask myself before spending: "do I really need this?" and it's just as important to ask do I want something. How is self-awakening and self-awareness showing up in your life?

No comments:

Post a Comment