Welcome Home

res·o·nance - noun
"Electricity- that condition of a circuit with respect to a given frequency or the like in which the net reactance is zero and the current flow a maximum." This definition of resonance as electricity is a great scientific way of the truth - we are all energy. What frequency do you choose to resonate at?

This blog is the beginning of The Resonant Man Project - a journey of discovery into what makes for an awake, aware and alive mature man. The entries will draw from many sources. The focus is global.

I request the following of You:
#1. Subscribe to this blog and invite others to join
#2. Comment often - all perspectives are welcome.
#3. Voice your opinion in our poll - it will change often

Remember: to shine your brilliant light on all you are being, doing and having. You choose your destiny with every breath.

Monday, August 17, 2009

I am Alive! - Part 3

One of my favorite songs is a Jewish chant "Li, la, la, lai, la la lai la lai - I am alive!" And then it goes "And who, is this aliveness I am, if it's not the blessed holy one!" That's aliveness to me. When I can remember that I am part of my creator and so are you - all created from one source. That I am responsible for creating my own heaven on earth and when I do that with love and giving to others I am alive. When I am living each moment on purpose, I am alive. When I am living a life of joy and love, I am alive. When I live a chant of releasing and letting go of what eats me, I am alive. When I accept my shadow and lean into it, just as much as my gold, I am alive. When I witness the God in you, I am alive. What's aliveness to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment