Welcome Home

res·o·nance - noun
"Electricity- that condition of a circuit with respect to a given frequency or the like in which the net reactance is zero and the current flow a maximum." This definition of resonance as electricity is a great scientific way of the truth - we are all energy. What frequency do you choose to resonate at?

This blog is the beginning of The Resonant Man Project - a journey of discovery into what makes for an awake, aware and alive mature man. The entries will draw from many sources. The focus is global.

I request the following of You:
#1. Subscribe to this blog and invite others to join
#2. Comment often - all perspectives are welcome.
#3. Voice your opinion in our poll - it will change often

Remember: to shine your brilliant light on all you are being, doing and having. You choose your destiny with every breath.

Friday, October 30, 2009

Life - Part 1

Yes it's been over a month since I've blogged and it feels great to be back writing again. Here's what inspired me this morning - an email from a friend, actually from The Universe. I will be sharing my perspectives on the quote about "life" by breaking it down into parts. Here goes: "Life - is not what you see, but what you've projected." Let me start with a simple example with an inanimate object - a water bottle that's sitting on my desk right now. I see a bottle. That's it. What I project about it can go on for many paragraphs but I'll spare you and illustrate with just a few examples. I project out to that bottle that I like it's color. I like that it's metal. I like the art that is stenciled onto it. I am sad the art is fading on it. I project that I need to clean it. It gives me the water of life that I believe helps me stay healthy and keeps my brain alert. I see it as my companion that goes with me everywhere. So imagine if my bottle was a person... would it know that I have just projected all this stuff about him/her onto it unless I share? Would that person care what I put out? Probably not as he/she is too busy projecting out to me, unlike the bottle that simple is being what it is - a bottle. Here's the other thing about the bottle. There is no other water bottle like mine out there. Yes there are many mass produced versions that look like my bottle but there's only one that's been touched by me. Who's art has faded just as mine has. That has my germs on it. Now imagine if we could all recognize the beauty in each of us as a unique expression of a higher power - the one source that connects us all. Share comments if you choose and stay tuned for Part 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment