Welcome Home

res·o·nance - noun
"Electricity- that condition of a circuit with respect to a given frequency or the like in which the net reactance is zero and the current flow a maximum." This definition of resonance as electricity is a great scientific way of the truth - we are all energy. What frequency do you choose to resonate at?

This blog is the beginning of The Resonant Man Project - a journey of discovery into what makes for an awake, aware and alive mature man. The entries will draw from many sources. The focus is global.

I request the following of You:
#1. Subscribe to this blog and invite others to join
#2. Comment often - all perspectives are welcome.
#3. Voice your opinion in our poll - it will change often

Remember: to shine your brilliant light on all you are being, doing and having. You choose your destiny with every breath.

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Life - Part 2

"It's not what you've felt, but what you've decided." Yes we are in an age where men are awakening to their feelings. Definitely important to be connected to my feelings, vs. suppressing them. And what lies beyond feeling is what I make up based on my feelings - what I decide to project on the world. So often I have made myself angry (decided) over the smallest things: long check out line at the market, someone showing up late for an appointment with me, something someone has said. Always it's what I made up about the situation, based on how I felt about it - which makes all the difference. When I can step back, remove myself from the emotion (without denying it) then I can see more perspectives and be open to seeing the love in everything vs. fear. If you choose, write in or share with someone today - what highly charged feeling has led you to decide something that may or may not be the truth?

No comments:

Post a Comment