Welcome Home

res·o·nance - noun
"Electricity- that condition of a circuit with respect to a given frequency or the like in which the net reactance is zero and the current flow a maximum." This definition of resonance as electricity is a great scientific way of the truth - we are all energy. What frequency do you choose to resonate at?

This blog is the beginning of The Resonant Man Project - a journey of discovery into what makes for an awake, aware and alive mature man. The entries will draw from many sources. The focus is global.

I request the following of You:
#1. Subscribe to this blog and invite others to join
#2. Comment often - all perspectives are welcome.
#3. Voice your opinion in our poll - it will change often

Remember: to shine your brilliant light on all you are being, doing and having. You choose your destiny with every breath.

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Contribution

As we are in the season of celebration, I will focus a bit on it this month.
As much as I love receiving gifts and surprises, I truly love giving a whole lot more. To see the excitement and delight in every cell of my kids is totally precious. And to give annonymously is even better. The silent act of contributing to a cause or a person is a magical experience of "paying it forward."
So how does the season of giving tie in with being a Resonant Man? It ties 100%. At the heart of living fulling is the contribution I make in the world. Not just material but the intangibles are key. My words, my feelings I radiate out to the world - spoken or unspoken, and most importantly my thoughts.
As we prepare for 2010 - what contribution do you choose to make - to yourself, your immediate family, your immediate world and the universe all up?

No comments:

Post a Comment