Welcome Home

res·o·nance - noun
"Electricity- that condition of a circuit with respect to a given frequency or the like in which the net reactance is zero and the current flow a maximum." This definition of resonance as electricity is a great scientific way of the truth - we are all energy. What frequency do you choose to resonate at?

This blog is the beginning of The Resonant Man Project - a journey of discovery into what makes for an awake, aware and alive mature man. The entries will draw from many sources. The focus is global.

I request the following of You:
#1. Subscribe to this blog and invite others to join
#2. Comment often - all perspectives are welcome.
#3. Voice your opinion in our poll - it will change often

Remember: to shine your brilliant light on all you are being, doing and having. You choose your destiny with every breath.

Monday, December 14, 2009

Tiger Woods: What is within this story

Today, I want to talk about the core purpose of events like the Tiger Woods story. They are not about a celebrity - they are about you and me. In every story lies the opportunity to look within. To look at those places in us that we relate to a story and learn from them - either as "me of the past" "me of the now" or "me of the future." In addition, the magical power of such events lies in looking at what shadows come up for me. What, if anything, am I hiding, denying or suppressing. What is mine to forgive (including myself) that such a story brings up for me? Today, take a few minutes for yourself and ask yourself - what part of Tiger's story is my story? And please - go beyond the obvious. My invitation to you is not about adultry, it's about living your truth in all parts of your life. How many of us are in jobs that we don't feel we belong in? How many of us have truly explored the route cause of our anger/resentment about someone/something? That, my friends, is the work we have in front of us - if you choose to accept the invitation. P.S. A reminder to check out: http://theshadoweffect.com/ if you haven't already.

No comments:

Post a Comment