Welcome Home

res·o·nance - noun
"Electricity- that condition of a circuit with respect to a given frequency or the like in which the net reactance is zero and the current flow a maximum." This definition of resonance as electricity is a great scientific way of the truth - we are all energy. What frequency do you choose to resonate at?

This blog is the beginning of The Resonant Man Project - a journey of discovery into what makes for an awake, aware and alive mature man. The entries will draw from many sources. The focus is global.

I request the following of You:
#1. Subscribe to this blog and invite others to join
#2. Comment often - all perspectives are welcome.
#3. Voice your opinion in our poll - it will change often

Remember: to shine your brilliant light on all you are being, doing and having. You choose your destiny with every breath.

Sunday, January 3, 2010

A new decade

I haven't been up on the usual media summary of the past year so I might have missed this - a summary of the past decade. What a tremendous amount of change. I won't list it all and as I look back at my past 10 years I have nothing but gratitude and awe! Gratitude for the growth I have experienced and awe at the life I have. I am excited and in great urgency to start to intend the next 10 years I am starting to co-create with all of you by my side. I know that this is the decade when consciousness will become the technology of choice, when more people will become free, when more people will live for their true purpose and in doing so serve humanity, and I know that this is the decade when more people will focus on being inside-out, rather than outward focused. May this be your best year yet and may this be the decide for all of us to shine 100%!

No comments:

Post a Comment